you’re excited to see what the features and how Steve Jobs will demonstrate the new iPhone 4G HD, mark your calendars now. On June 7, Steve Jobs will be having his keynote speech for the Apple Worldwide Developers Conference in San Francisco, along with the release of the new iPhone 4G HD.The new iPhone 4G HD has been the most controversial mobile gadget in the past months this year, The back is entirely flat, made of either glass (more likely) or ceramic or shiny plastic in order for the cell signal to poke through. Tapping on the back makes a more hollow and higher pitched sound compared to tapping on the glass on the front/screen, but that could just be the orientation of components inside making for a different sound with Apple losing its prototype unit in a university bar. So far pictures of the new iPhone 4G units that are legimitately out for distribution, So far Verizon Wireless is one of the definite mobile service providers that will be distributing the new Iphone 4G in new subscription lines. Data charges for older iPhone units are currently being adjusted. Stay tuned, and we’ll be giving a live blogging feed for the iPhone 4G release this coming June 2010.
• Front-facing video chat camera
• Improved regular back-camera (the lens is quite noticeably larger than the iPhone 3GS)
• Camera flash
• Micro-SIM instead of standard SIM (like the iPad)
• Improved display. It's unclear if it's the 960x640 display thrown around before—it certainly looks like it, with the "Connect to iTunes" screen displaying much higher resolution than on a 3GS.
• What looks to be a secondary mic for noise cancellation, at the top, next to the headphone jack
• Split buttons for volume
• Power, mute, and volume buttons are all metallic
• An aluminum border going completely around the outside
• Slightly smaller screen than the 3GS (but seemingly higher resolution)
• Everything is more squared off
• 3 grams heavier
• 16% Larger battery
• Internals components are shrunken, miniaturized and reduced to make room for the larger battery
that on June 7 Apple CEO Steve Jobs will announce the i Phone 4G release date